There is no perfect time, there is nothing like starting the right time. Now is the right time, and there is no better time than now. So dear leading woman we are asking you to go ahead and start. Start where you are, start anyhow and anyway, go ahead and launch that business, start writing that book, start working on that project
- The reality is that you will never be ready: You can plan your next move for years without ever actually making the move. It’s fun to plan and research, isn’t it? You are learning! You are filing all that information away neatly for the day that you are finally ready to launch. So much fun! And you’re totally protected by the fort of information that you have built around yourself. But you are trapped. You have to take action, or all that research will go to waste. You might even find that the information you gathered wasn’t as helpful as what you will uncover by taking the leap and putting yourself out there. So dear LEADING WOMAN ! START
- The truth is that you will learn as you go: Dear leading woman, your journey is a school, don’t be afraid to start, because you will learn as you go. You will meet so many amazing teachers and mentor as you grow and you will get better. So go ahead and START
- The money will come: The money you are looking for is in the job you are running from. When you start whatever it is you’re interested in, the money may not come at soon as expected, but it will eventually come. Rome was not built in a day. So go ahead and START
- There is no better time than now: The sooner you put new work out into the world and introduce it to the people that can help you grow your business, the sooner you will build a fantastic body of work. Your work may not be the best ever the first time you create that new product, or reach out for that big brand collaboration or magazine feature. But if you do it now, and keep doing it over time while taking note of the things that weren’t strong, you will improve. If you don’t look back and cringe a little at your old work, then you probably launched too late. Launch early and don’t give up on the opportunities that are important to you.
- There’s no better feeling than knowing that you did it: When all is said and done, and you look back to how you started, you will be happy you did. Dear Leading woman, you can do it, and there is no better time than now. DO IT! START!